Client Case Study:
Grade II listed Public House in London Borough of Richmond
Requirement: CATERING BENCHMARK of Top Five Competitor Pubs in the area in the lead up to Christmas.
5 Features of our unique approach:
- We researched British pub culture and local pub scene to provide data and context.
- We identified the 5 most popular “aspirational” local destination pub venues.
- We reviewed opening times, on-line reviews, interiors, equipment and menus.
- We assessed comparative Christmas Menus, Events and Corporate Lunches & Dinners.
- We provided insight into how competitor venues targeted and marketed to customers.
3 Key results:
- We presented 1 benchmark report drawing together 5 venues with like-for-like data.
- We provided the pub with insight to make key improvements for greater local appeal.
- The pub changed the way it advertised to match the approach of its competitors.