Client Case Study:
Global Insurance Company (Top 50)
Requirement: CUSTOMER SURVEY and ITT for a firm catering within a London Landmark building.
5 Features of our unique approach:
- We ran a company-wide survey inviting over 500 of the firm’s employees to participate.
- We analysed the survey results and managed focus groups to gather quality feedback.
- We found out how the firm’s employees ate throughout the day, what they really liked and how they might consider using the catering space.
- We wrote an ITT to focus caterers on agile space, reduced queue and hot food solutions.
- We engaged client facilities, event and procurement teams and the company president.
3 Key results:
- An unprecedented 32% of company staff responded to our Customer Survey.
- We included the survey insights in our ITT to help find the “best fit” caterer for the firm.
- We proposed a new event caterer focused on agile space and improved customer engagement, who delivered an uplift in sales of 600% by the first month, post launch.