Client Case Study:
Global Insurance Company (Top 3)
Requirement: CATERING DESIGN consultancy for a new kitchen in a London Landmark building
5 Features of our unique approach:
- We project managed a hospitality kitchen design around a bespoke a-la-carte menu.
- We recruited preferred specialist partners: a Michelin-star chef and kitchen designers.
- We attended project meetings liaising with over 40 members – interior designers, surveyors, technicians, engineers and other specialists.
- We demonstrated our knowledge around service – kitchen, prep and food processes, workflow, storage maximisation, light and heavy equipment and area segregation.
- We focused on space maximisation – workflow patterns, ergonomic solutions, sanitisation, refrigeration, state-of-the-art but sustainable energy-efficient equipment, food safety, health & safety, food waste streams, green policies, deliveries, building access, mechanical and electrical services and building fabric.
3 Key results:
- We scoped and evolved 6 kitchen drafts, plans and equipment inventories.
- We collaborated with client and project team for key joined-up deliverables.
- We recommended various added value hospitality-specific and sustainable features.