Tracey set up TAF Catering Consultancy in November 2018 on a mission to offer a catering consultancy with a fresh approach.
Tracey’s view was that every project would (a) offer clients 100% independent pair of eyes, (b) be managed by a safe reassuring collaborative pair of hands and (c) deliver specialist expertise according to the needs of client catering consultancy briefs.
Today, TAF Catering Consultancy appears thriving, with clients seeking forward-thinking consultancy advice. In 2019 alone, TAF has completed workplace catering consultancy projects including:
- Three Catering Tenders (for a Top 10 Global Law Firm, Top 50 Global Insurance Firm and One of London’s Most Popular Visitor Attractions)
- Catering Consultancy Deign project (for a Top 3 Global Insurance firm)
- Feasibility Study (for a multi-tenanted Conference Centre)
- Foodservice Market Research Project (for the 13th largest Global Conglomerate)
- Audit (for the 3rd Largest Global Business Software Corporation)
Tracey speaks at events, judges at industry awards and has been published in the industry’s press. A hospitality professional with senior management experience and a proven track record, clients say Tracey provides valuable insight as a catering consultant!
- Associate Consultant, Specialist Expert & Business Owner of CHANNEL DIGITAL
- Digital Engagement
- Web Developement
- SEO & Social
Anna is a digital specialist with a wealth of experience across every channel; building engagement through technology.
Responsible for providing fully integrated digital solutions including web development, design and online marketing (SEO, Social Media, PPC, Content, Email Marketing).
With over 10 years experience in this area including strategy and implementation and experience of both B2B and B2C arenas, Anna brings your communications to the fore, delivering customers to your door.
- Associate Consultant, Specialist Expert & Business Owner of MISSION ELEMENT
- Customer Engagement
- Promotional Marketing
- Marketing & Promotions
Carey delivers a wide range of consumer, retail and B2B experience gained as agency owner, market lead and in industry governance; spanning a marketing career for over 20 years.
With significant expertise in UK and EU marketing regulations, her mission has been to educate brands and agencies on best practice, transforming the approach to consumer marketing including measurement, shared value creation and revenue growth.
Regular industry speaker and expert promotional panel member for The Committee of Advertising Practice. Carey also works closely with SMEs and is dedicated to helping grow small to medium size enterprise in the UK.