UK CONTRACT CATERERS –
Weighing the Options | January 2023
Report Available to Purchase NOW!
TAF’s Report provides details of 50 UK Contract Caterers. Created with industry professionals, corporate facilities, procurement and hr in mind, the report looks at everything from WHAT the contract caterers say they do, WHERE they’re based, HOW small or large (and how they benchmark), HOW many employees they report today, HOW they engage customers, WHY they’re considered “best practice”, WHO leads them and the report even holds the reader’s hand all the way to the caterer website.
- What you need to know about 50 UK workplace contract caterers in 2023.
- Everything you need to know but don’t know who to ask.
- A year’s worth of research in a 70-page report your business will love.
- It saves YOU time, money, resources highlighting “best fit” workplace contract caterers.
- There’s nothing out there like it.
- Written by the freshest, forward-thinking, innovative, app & sustainability savvy consultant.
- Author is Tracey Fairclough: “One of 50 Most Influential Women in Foodservices” and award-winning “Foodservice MD of the Year” & “Catering Consultancy of the Year 2022”.
Part A | THE CATERERS presented in a simple, easy to read single-page caterer profiles with key information enabling easy benchmarking; each profile leading the reader to a click-on to the caterer website. TAF make it as easy as possible to get the reader to a desirable result.
Part B | THE INSIGHTS benchmarking in simple, easy to compare tables, graphs and charts so the reader gets a proverbial helicopter view of the best possible contract caterers, for their specific needs, from three perspectives: (1) By Location, (2) By Scale and (3) By Size/Scope.
This report will be: “the easiest you’ll have digested for some time and one of the most valuable sources of the most relevant, reliable, timely contract insights, leading you to understand the potential features/benefits of contract caterers for YOU in 2023”.
£1,000 plus VAT
TAFTALKS 2020 Report | Catering for the post Covid customer
Definitive guide to foodservices for facilities | October 2020
FREE Report Available to Download!
- TAF Catering Consultancy presents a special report on how UK workplaces can change their habits around foodservices to a transformed post COVID-19 employee who needs 24/7 feeding (in the office or at home).
- The report combines TAF’s overview of the MINTEL’s “The Future of Eating Out | Impact of COVID-19” Report) plus TAF’s insight on best practice.
TAF share our view of the world of foodservices to support corporate organisations, and UK economy, manage the changing landscape post COVID-19.
Report content – 2 Key Insights:
- 13 CUSTOMER INSIGHTS in a post COVID-19 world:
(1) Mind Body Wellness, (2) Quality vs Pricing, (3) Safety | Top of Mind, (4) Cashless Payments, (5) Tech Today, (6) Experiences & Online Experiential, (7) Rise of the Ready-Meal, (8) Eating Out Resurgence, (9) Treating Out, (10) Townie Takeaways, (11) Couples Catering, (12) Fast Food Gen-Zers and (13) Pizza Weathers Storm.
- 10 DISRUPTIVE INNOVATIONS in a post COVID-19 world
(1) Al Fresco Dining, (2) Dark Kitchens/CPUs, (3) Experiential Marketing, (4) Grocerants, (5) Micro Markets, (6) Meal Kits/Ready-To-Cook, (7) Pop Up Catering, (8) Simplified Menus, (9) Desk Delivered and (10) Foodservice Collaborations.
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION in a post COVID-19 world
(A) App Tech Disruption and (B) Techdine Disruption.
TUPE Transfers: An Overview on Current Legislation Booklet
Free Report Available to Download!
TUPE is an important topic:
- It is relevant to the foodservices industry because of the frequent service provision changes taking place and
- It is a particularly complex area of employment law that relates to the wider issue of managing change within organisations.
As a consultant, having managed Catering Tenders resulting in change of service and catering provider, I felt it was important to outline the fundamental aspects of current legislation in a concise, easy to read booklet, and how they relate to contract catering establishments, for both operators and client organisations who need to familiarise themselves with the key areas.
Alex Mingoni, Catering Consultant, TAF Catering Consultancy Ltd
SUP Spotlight on UK Foodservices
Special report on single use plastics | March 2019
TAF Catering Consultancy’s latest UK Foodservice sector special report focuses on the challenge of Single Use Plastics within the UK Foodservice Sector today.
The report is the only in-depth review and benchmark of how UK Foodservices is dealing with the challenges around single use plastics today.
As a result of changing societal views, as well as governmental, local and global initiatives setting a course to change our behaviour to sustain the planet, TAF seeks to Inspire UK Foodservices to ‘Drive A Plastic Pollution Revolution’ with this first-of-a-kind report.
Report content – 7 Key Areas:
- Detailed statistics on governmental, global and local initiatives
- Foodservice sector plastic policy benchmark: 5 Grocery Retailers, 5 Food Franchises, 5 Foodservice Companies
- Case study examples and success rates
- The future of the plastic pledge in London
- Recommendations to consider your own SUP Policy
- 90-Page report in digital format
- Foreword by Jim McNeill, one of the world’s most experienced polar explorers and logistician on BBC landmark productions such as Frozen Planet, Human Planet and The Natural World series
The report is priced at £999 + VAT.
To purchase, please click on ‘Purchase Report’ to submit your details.