A Few Of My Favourite Things … Casual Dining Show!
Did you get down to the Casual Dining Show in London yesterday? If not, you’ve still got today to check it out.
5 of my F&B heroes are:
- Raynor Foods’ biodegradable sandwich packaging which Tim Woods says “as far as we know we’re the first sandwich wholesaler to introduce a plastic free option”,
- Susan Vaughan’s tasty Herefordshire Craft Cider in all its wonderful retro packaging loveliness,
- Yumpingo’s instant customer feedback …fantastic market-leading hospitality intelligence for contract caterers to use as part of their hospitality offer,
- Real Kombucha non-alcoholic fermentation juice – – and
- London-based Rude Health’s Tumeric Lattes.
Once again, these are just a few of my favourite things from Casual Dining that, as far as today’s innovative little products go, you know you’ll be seeing everywhere soon. Enjoy! #CasDining19 #inspiration #food #foodservices #catering #wifm #plasticfreepackaging #biodegradablepackaging #craftcider #yumpingo #kombucha #tumericlatte #tea #alcoholfree #finedining #ioh #ukhospitality